The Summer @ Your Library project has created an evaluation toolkit that includes materials and resources to help libraries plan and evaluate their summer programs.
- Quality Principles and Indicators – provides information about how to use the Quality Principles and Indicators to plan and maintain quality summer programs.
- Assessment Worksheet – an internal planning and evaluation tool for library staff to identify areas where summer programs are strong and areas that require more focus.
- Pre-made Outcomes Surveys – measures the positive outcomes of summer programs as a result of implementing the Quality Principles and Indicators.
- Custom Evaluation Reports – provided by the Summer @ Your Library project team, provides numerical and graphical data of results from outcomes surveys.
- Statewide Participation Survey – gathers information about summer reading and summer program participation data, and includes questions related to the Quality Principles and Indicators.
- Infographic Templates – customizable templates for libraries to highlight the impact of summer programs in their community.